27 September 2007

Possible Beyond Clothing Sponsorship


So I heard through the grapevine about a possible sponsorship opportunity with Beyond Clothing out of Seattle (http://beyondclothing.com/).

I went to check them out, I remember hearing of them when I wanted a custom jacket, but my money was diverted elsewhere then. Nobody makes stuff for the tall skinny people, I can get the torso to fit, then the arms are too short; or the arms fit and the torso is the size of a gymnasium... not all of America is trending towards obese. Don't even get me started on pants (I actually own a XXL in child's for one pair of waterproof pants to fit my 30x34 legs, the fit isn't ideal).

So it would be pretty exciting if I can get some race wear that fits me well, and their layering system looks like it would be great for those Colorado days that start out freezing and are beautiful a few hours into a workout or race. It would be great to see what the rest of the team and I can throw at some new digs and see how it fares, half the fun is seeing how ridiculous the conditions can become and you still can push through.

No comments: