06 February 2008

Leadville or Bust!


Sweet, I just checked out the preliminary list of Leadville 100 MTB race entrants and I'm in! After getting snubbed last year I will spending a lot of time up in Leadville this year.
July 5: Leadville Trail Marathon
July 19: Silver Rush MTB Race
August 9: Leadville 100 MTB Race
August 16: Leadville 100 Foot Race (volunteering, not racing)

I hope I didn't waste all of my lottery luck on this as I still want to get into the ING NYC Marathon too this year, application for that begins Feb 25th.

2 comments:

Emily said...

funny, I am planning Leadville MTB 100 and the new York Marathon this year too. I had to drop out of the marathon this past november due to injury, and got my "guaranteed re-entry" email and my Leadville notification on the same day. As long s all goes well in my recovery I'm psyched to do to major goals in one year... see ya out there!

Bryan Taylor said...

Nick!!!!! Hmmmmdo yopu think I could do the trail marathon AND beat Lance in NYC next year? I think I'd like to do the trail marathon. No better warm-up for poundin the pavement than hammering at 11,000ft!
BT