10 December 2007

Paralyzed by Choices

Per my usual, I am paralyzed by choices. I always do this. I need something, so I research the crap out of it and I'm usually paralyzed by the fact that I have many choices and different compromises with each.

The latest is an "insignificant" mini pump for the Pugsley. I know I want something other than I already have, the requirements are to not be a rigid connection to the pump and high volume (I don't want to be pumping those massive tires for 30 minutes).

The candidates:
Canondale Airspeed Maximum
Axiom Enforce Air XL
GT Mini Typhoon 1800 Deluxe
Cyclaire (the most intriguing design of the bunch)
Lezyne Alloy Drive XL
Serfas Grifter
Serfas 2n1
Planet Bike Mini Versair
Topeak Mountain Morph

I will continue to spend too much time researching a $25 accessory and finally breakdown and get something, though I might just get the GT pump to try right off the bat as it is only $10 at Pricepoint right now.

No comments: