19 May 2008

Quick catch up

Hey everyone has to have a myspace-esque photo right?

Today, my hips are sore, that's new. A pretty good weekend though I didn't do as much as I wanted (bailed out on the long road ride up Evans from my place).

Saturday:
Battle the Bear XC Race, 2nd place in my age group, a write up will follow.
Sunday:
17.5 mile trail run, this is what made me sore. The race the day before and standing around in the sun for hours after the race meant I started the run a little dehydrated and with tired legs. I ran up Waterton Canyon and then around the Indian Creek/Roxborough Park loop, it was the first time I ran this, but I have ridden it many times. I was a little beat up and stopped twice on the way back to soak my shirt in the river, it was in the mid 80's by the time I finished.

I also received my medal for second place in my age group for the Grizzly Man Adventure Race, I'll have to write a blurb about that race as well.

I'll now add a few pictures of recent things as well, I love spring.

View from a recent trail run at Deer Creek Canyon Park


Rockies game with friends


Carl re-fueling during a quick stop during a trail run

No comments: